Return and Refund Policy
Returns must be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions...except the ring sizer and business card which are offered) allowing them to be resold in new condition, accompanied by the purchase invoice.
Damaged, soiled or incomplete Products are not taken back.
ARTICLE 8 - Seller's liability - Warranties
The Products supplied by the Seller benefit from:
- the legal guarantee of conformity, for Products that are defective, spoiled or damaged or that do not correspond to the order,
- the legal guarantee against hidden defects resulting from a material, design or manufacturing defect affecting the products delivered and rendering them unfit for use,
Provisions relating to legal guarantees Article L217-4 of the Consumer Code
“The seller is required to deliver goods that comply with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery....”
Article L217-5 of the Consumer Code
“The property is in accordance with the contract:
1° If it is specific to the use usually expected of a similar item and, where applicable:
- if it corresponds to the description given by the seller and has the qualities that the latter presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- if it has the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect given the public statements made by the seller, in particular in advertising or labeling;
2° Or if it has the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or is suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the seller's attention and which the latter has accepted. »
Article 1641 of the Civil Code.
"The seller is bound by the guarantee on account of the hidden defects of the thing sold which render it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which so diminish this use that the buyer would not have acquired it, or I would have paid a lesser price for them, if he had known them. »
In order to assert his rights, the Customer must inform the Seller, in writing (by email), of the non-compliance of the Products or of the existence of hidden defects from their discovery.
5 The Vendor will refund or replace the Products or parts under warranty found to be non-compliant or defective. The shipping costs will be reimbursed on the basis of the invoiced price and the Seller will take charge of the return by sending the Customer a return form to be printed by email.
Refunds or replacements of Products deemed non-compliant or defective will be made as soon as possible and at the latest within 30 days of the Seller's finding of the lack of conformity or the hidden defect.
This refund can be made by bank transfer or check.
The responsibility of the Seller cannot be engaged in the following cases:
- non-compliance with the legislation of the country in which the products are delivered, which it is the Customer's responsibility to verify,
- in the event of misuse, use for professional purposes, negligence or lack of maintenance on the part of the Customer, as in the event of normal wear and tear of the Product, accident or force majeure.
- The photographs presented on the site are not contractual and in view of the artisanal nature of the products, cannot engage the responsibility of the Seller. The Seller's warranty is, in any event, limited to the replacement or reimbursement of non-compliant Products or Products affected by a defect.