Ethnic silver ring N°67
Artisan ring in solid silver entirely handmade, using ancestral punching techniques: each motif is punched freehand, no two rings are identical. These ancient patterns are used to symbolize mountains, rivers, flowers, trees, sky, our precious Nature. Its shape is reminiscent of the traditional jewelry of the ethnic groups of the golden triangle, representing two stylized dragon heads. A large ethnic ring in pure silver!
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is solid unmixed silver. Only the solders are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen, in collaboration with Itsara.
Free delivery from 80€
- At home at €3.90
- Relay point with signature - 3 days - €3.90 - Free from €80 of purchase
- At home with signature - 3 days: €4.60
24h Chono Relay: Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order.
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase