Ethnic silver ring N°48
This handcrafted solid silver ring is a very old jewel of the ethnic groups of the golden triangle. Symbolizing two heads of dragons facing each other, this jewel is found in many ethnic groups, however very distant, such as the Vikings or the Berbers for example. Entirely made by hand, it is a powerful ring both in form and in symbolism.
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is solid unmixed silver. Only the solders are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen, in collaboration with Itsara.
Free delivery from 80€
- At home at €3.90
- Relay point with signature - 3 days - €3.90 - Free from €80 of purchase
- At home with signature - 3 days: €4.60
24h Chono Relay: Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order.
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase
Basé sur 5 avis
Satisfaite du site bijoux magnifiques.
Je ne regrette pas mon choix. Elle fait un grand effet.
Très jolie bague de qualité
Bague très originale et de qualité.