Spiral silver ring N°23
Magnificent solid silver tray ring featuring a spiral entirely handmade, without molding, from a pure silver wire. The patina accentuates the powerful graphics of this jewel. The spiral is a symbol coming from the bottom of the ages that we find almost in all ancestral civilizations. Inspired by the observation of nature, it generally represents the evolution of a state in a cyclic, evolutionary and eternal dynamic.
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is solid unmixed silver. Only the solders are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen, in collaboration with Itsara.
Free delivery from 80€
- At home at €3.90
- Relay point with signature - 3 days - €3.90 - Free from €80 of purchase
- At home with signature - 3 days: €4.60
24h Chono Relay: Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order.
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase