Snakes silver earrings N°47
Sterling silver snake earrings, entirely handmade. Graphic and delicate, they undulate sensually hanging from your ears.
The snake is a powerful symbol among the ethnic groups of the golden triangle. It is generally associated with the fertility of the soil because in the spring it comes out of the underworld, just like plants. It also symbolizes the renewal of the seasons, the eternal renewal.
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is unmixed solid silver. Only the welds are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen in collaboration with Itsara.
Free delivery from 80€
- Home at €3.90
- Relay point with signature - 3 days - €3.90 - Free from €80 of purchase
- Home with signature - 3 days: €4.60
24h Chono Relay: Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order.
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase