Silver earrings Spirales N°23
Large ancestral ethnic earrings in solid silver, entirely handmade. With their three spirals, these are reproductions of earrings from the Lanten tribe, the "People of the Rivers" as they call themselves, an ethnic group from the golden triangle very present in northern Laos. A millennial jewel!
A universal symbol that dates back to the dawn of time, the three spirals of this loop for the Lantens, here represent plants and more generally life that has its source in the river, which comes from and depends on water.
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is unmixed solid silver. Only the welds are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen in collaboration with Itsara.
Free delivery from 80€
- Home at €3.90
- Relay point with signature - 3 days - €3.90 - Free from €80 of purchase
- Home with signature - 3 days: €4.60
24h Chono Relay: Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order.
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase