Silver necklace N°32
Magnificent solid silver jewellery, this ancestral necklace, made using age-old techniques, is a traditional torque of the peoples of Southeast Asia. It is made of complex braiding of pure and patinated solid silver threads to reinforce the graphics and the old side. We find this kind of torque from ancient China to Europe among the Celts and the Mycenaeans, but also in North Africa as among the Egyptians. A superb timeless jewel!
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is solid unmixed silver. Only the solders are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen, in collaboration with Itsara.
Free delivery from 80€
- Home at €3.90
- Relay point with signature - 3 days - €3.90 - Free from €80 of purchase
- Home with signature - 3 days: €4.60
24h Chono Relay: Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase