Silver necklace N°41
Artisanal necklace made of three waxed cotton threads, on which are passed various artisanal beads in solid silver and a superb butterfly-shaped pendant, entirely handmade, streaked, stamped and patinated. Perfect for nature lovers.
The Karen people, like all the ethnic groups of the golden triangle, are animists. Animals, plants, rivers, mountains, etc., have a soul, are respected and venerated. The butterfly is an insect with powerful symbolism, for the Hmongs (Miaos), it represents the soul of the ancestors.
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is solid unmixed silver. Only the solders are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen, in collaboration with Itsara.
Free delivery from 80€
- Home at €3.90
- Relay point with signature - 3 days - €3.90 - Free from €80 of purchase
- Home with signature - 3 days: €4.60
24h Chono Relay: Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase