Silver torque necklace N°38
Traditional necklace of the tribes of the golden triangle, handmade in solid and pure silver . This torque is worn by many ethnic groups (Hmong, Lanten, Yao..), the hallmarked patterns may differ, but tell the myths and legends as well as the strong link that these people have with nature. A magnificent millennial ethnic torque, a jewel with a lot of allure!
Reversible, the other side is unpatterned, and has a more contemporary look.
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is solid unmixed silver. Only the solders are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen, in collaboration with Itsara.
Free delivery from 80€
- Home at €3.90
- Relay point with signature - 3 days - €3.90 - Free from €80 of purchase
- Home with signature - 3 days: €4.60
24h Chono Relay: Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase