Ethnic silver earrings N°27
Large handmade earrings in solid silver, worked in repoussé to create the domed central part, adorned with a sun, surrounded by ethnic geometric patterns and streaks. Entirely punched freehand and made without molding, its powerful diamond-shaped and patinated buckles seem to radiate.
The Sun, depicted in the center, is a symbol of creation. In Asia, our star is a feminine entity: the mother Sun, star source of life, for many nomadic peoples. In Japan, the Sun is a goddess, the sister of the goddess Moon. It is a metaphor for the origin of Life, a hymn to Nature, to femininity.
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is unmixed solid silver. Only the welds are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen in collaboration with Itsara.
FREE & Fast Delivery
- At home 3 to 5 days - FREE
- Relay point with signature - 3 to 5 days - FREE
- At home with signature - 3 days: €6.90
24h Chono Relay
Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order.
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase
Basé sur 1 avis