Silver earrings Spirales N°32
Large traditional solid silver earrings, entirely handmade. The body of the buckle is punched freehand with ethnic geometric patterns in the shape of waves, followed by three spirals. The whole is patinated, to reveal the patterns and reliefs. Very original ethnic earrings!
They are reproductions of traditional earrings of the Lanten ethnic group, the "People of the Rivers" as they call themselves, which can be found in Laos . Here, we find the river symbolized by the patterns of waves which is the source of life, evoked by the spirals.
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is unmixed solid silver. Only the welds are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen in collaboration with Itsara.
Free delivery from 80€
- Home at €3.90
- Relay point with signature - 3 days - €3.90 - Free from €80 of purchase
- Home with signature - 3 days: €4.60
24h Chono Relay: Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order.
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase