Silver earrings Spirales N°37
These handcrafted solid silver earrings are reproductions of traditional jewelry from the ethnic groups of the golden triangle. A fine silver wire is wound around itself, a pearl is added in the center, the whole is domed and patinated to accentuate the powerful and hypnotic graphics of these earrings.
The spirals in the jewelery of the tribes of the golden triangle also evoke eternal renewal, spring and plants. Originally, the spiral seems to be more particularly a feminine symbol, attached to the moon and its perpetual cycles.
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is unmixed solid silver. Only the welds are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen in collaboration with Itsara.
Free delivery from 80€
- Home at €3.90
- Relay point with signature - 3 days - €3.90 - Free from €80 of purchase
- Home with signature - 3 days: €4.60
24h Chono Relay: Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order.
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase