Silver torque necklace N°4
Rare solid silver reproduction of a traditional torc of the Red Dao ethnic group, made using the same ancestral methods. This torque is made hollow for more lightness. The decor is punched freehand and patinated. It is also possible to wear it on the other side which has no decoration for a more contemporary style. A magnificent ethnic necklace, a timeless chic jewel!
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is solid unmixed silver. Only the solders are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen, in collaboration with Itsara.
FREE & Fast Delivery
- At home 3 to 5 days - FREE
- Relay point with signature - 3 to 5 days - FREE
- At home with signature - 3 days: €6.90
24h Chono Relay
Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase