Ethnic silver ring N°83
Entirely handmade according to a traditional jewelry model of the ethnic groups of the golden triangle, this ring is hallmarked with geometric patterns forming an ancestral ethnic representation revealed by the patina: two stylized dragon heads facing each other. The Dragon is a fantastic creature, a powerful symbol of favorable power, it represents the yang concept and is associated with the water element. A manifestation of imperial power, it is also the guardian of the seas and oceans. An elegant and surprising ethnic jewel.
NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS MOMENT
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is solid unmixed silver. Only the solders are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen, in collaboration with Itsara.
FREE & fast delivery
- At home 3 to 5 days - FREE
- Relay point with signature - 3 to 5 days - FREE
- At home with signature - 3 days: €6.90
24h Chono Relay
Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order.
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase
Basé sur 3 avis
Très bel objet conforme au descriptif