Fish silver ring N°34
Sterling silver fish ring, entirely handmade. The patina reveals the scales and fins of the fish delicately made by the craftsman. The fish , symbol of richness and fertility among the peoples of South East Asia, represents the fertility of the soil, of the "purse", as well as that of the woman, getting closer to the notion of prosperity in happiness. Fish is often the wedding dish for newlyweds.
NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS MOMENT
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is solid unmixed silver. Only the solders are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen, in collaboration with Itsara.
FREE & fast delivery
- At home 3 to 5 days - FREE
- Relay point with signature - 3 to 5 days - FREE
- At home with signature - 3 days: €6.90
24h Chono Relay
Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order.
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase
Basé sur 1 avis