Ethnic silver earrings N°65
These magnificent sterling silver hoop earrings are entirely handmade, and end with two opposing spirals. The patina reveals the delicate work of the craftsman, revealing the tribal motifs punched freehand. These earrings are traditional earrings worn by women of the Hmong (Miao) ethnic groups.
Pure & solid silver
All of our jewelry is unmixed solid silver. Only the welds are silver alloys.
Pure silver is shaped in a different way.
Handcrafted, all our collections are based on ancestral techniques. To which are added many creations by Karen craftsmen in collaboration with Itsara.
FREE & Fast Delivery
- At home 3 to 5 days - FREE
- Relay point with signature - 3 to 5 days - FREE
- At home with signature - 3 days: €6.90
24h Chono Relay
Received the next day if you place an order before 10:30 a.m. Monday to Thursday - €9.90
Free return - 30 days
You have 30 days from receipt to request a return.
Only one free return per order.
Secure payment & 3 times free of charge
- Payment by PayPlug card. Highly secure French solution. Simple & fluid.
- PayPal: Ideal when you have an account.
- Scalapay: 3 times free of charge flexible and easy, from 100€ of purchase
Basé sur 3 avis
Très joli travail